We are looking for a Financial Manager in Estonia
To join one of Europe’s largest bedding companies, Wendre Group.
We help people to make the most of sleep, furnishing bedrooms and other spaces that were created for rest. We believe that proper sleep is the cornerstone of quality of life
Now we are looking for a financial manager who is a strategic financial partner for the company’s management and whose main task is to manage the company’s finances and finance department in Wendre Estonia.
With our own manufacturing units in Estonia and Poland we have a yearly production capacity of 12 million quilts & pillows and 600.000 beds & mattresses.
Wendre Group is having sales offices in Germany, Poland, Sweden, Finland and Estonia. The customers include many of the leading European retail chains in both furniture’s and home textiles as well as in the Professional part of the industry. Wendre’s sales turnover amounts to M€ 120 and are having around 900 employees. The main part of our business is private labels but we are also successful with our own brands Familon, Wendre and Geska.
Wendre Group is environmentally conscious and applies the latest technologies to reuse up to 95% of production leftovers.
- advises management on strategic financial matters
- leads the financial department
- prepares budget, financial forecasts
- draws up financial guidelines and manages procedures
- monitors KPIs, process efficiency and profitability
- finds and implements the best solutions for cost optimization
- organizes the preparation of various analyses and price calculations
- prepares and monitors forecast reports
- organizes company’s internal control
- organizes the closing of periods and prepares reports to Group
- organizes the collection and submission of data arising from law
- communicates with external partners (banks, auditors, etc.)
- prepares the annual report
- participates in business software improvement and development projects
We are looking forward meeting you if you:
- are ready to work in Pärnu
- are fluent communicator in Estonian and English
- have higher education in finance or in economics
- have at least 5 years of previous experience in a large international company, including 3 years of experience in a management position
- you are a high-level user of business software, the advantage is previous experience using NAV, Axapta and / or Dynamics 365
- you are an inspiring leader
- you have excellent negotiation, very good communication and cooperation skills
- you are correct, precise, analytical and systematic
- you are highly organized, independent and proactive
- you are able to cope in a rapidly changing environment, you are flexible and have good stress resistance
- opportunities for self-realization in a big international company;
- wide-ranging employee benefits;
- friendly, professional and cohesive team.
Interested? Let’s get in touch via email!
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!