We are looking for a Head of Purchasing Department in Estonia
To join one of Europe’s largest bedding companies, Wendre Group.
We are expanding our furniture production unit in Pärnu and now we are looking for a
HEAD OF PURCHASING DEPARTMENT,
whose main goal is to organize purchasing efficiently and smoothly in a way that materials, goods and services are purchased at the right time, in the right places and at the right price-quality ratio, using resources optimally.
With our own manufacturing units in Estonia and Poland we have a yearly production capacity of 12 million quilts & pillows and 600.000 beds & mattresses. Wendre Group is having sales offices in Germany, Poland, Sweden, Finland and Estonia.
Head of purchasing department:
- manages and develops the purchasing department
- develops purchasing strategies
- manages suppliers
- manages inventories
- plans the need for purchasing, prepares and performs purchasing operations
We are waiting for you to our team if you:
- have at least 5 years of work experience as a purchasing manager in furniture production
- have global purchasing experience (including China, Russia)
- know the customs tariff (TARIC system) and the terms of delivery INCOTERMS
- have excellent computer and ERP skills
- communicate both orally and in writing in English, Estonian is beneficial
- are conscientious, proactive, systematic and results-oriented
- have very good communication, teamwork and cooperation skills
- can set priorities and you are a great leader
- diverse and exciting work
- opportunities for self-realization in an international company
- competitive remuneration
- friendly and frugal team
More information and candidacy: +372 5384 7520 / email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!